About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A long-time Toronto-area Actor and Singer, Jeff Madden is now focusing on Teaching acting and singing in the GTA. Jeff starred as "Frankie Valli" in both the Toronto and Australian productions of JERSEY BOYS, winning the DORA award for outstanding performance in a musical by a male actor. Jeff is busy back at school, getting his MEd at U of T's OISE.

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Eve

Wanna get a sneak peak of the Canadian Cast of JERSEY BOYS, LIVE ON TV?

You're in luck!

Yours truly will be front and centre as we ring in the New Year on CITY TV live from Nathan Phillips Square. We begin with Auld Lang Syne at Midnight, followed by 10 minutes of the most exciting Musical Theatre you'll see anywhere.

Catch us live, tape us on your PVR, DVR, and if you're still living in the 90's your VCR.
You don't want to miss it.

CITY TV's New Year's Eve Bash entertains up to 40,000 people live at Nathan Phillips Square, and it's live broadcast reaches up to 500,000 Canadians across the country. It begins at 10:30pm, and runs till about 12:30am. You don't want to miss the action at midnight!

The secret will really be let out Wednesday night. Everyone will know why this show is such a hit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were fantastic last night, Jeff! We taped the show (went to bed at 11pm - us parents, eh??) and watched it this morning. Liam watched and danced around! He kept saying "Hi Jeff" or "Hi, Sydney's Daddy" - very cute.

I can totally understand why "Jersey Boys" is such a hit. Great songs and great singers (you sing so high!). Jeff, I was truly amazed. I've been following your blog and am fascinated by the experience you're having. It's very interesting......keep writing!

Anonymous said...

I never comment on people's blogs but I was looking through Jersey Boys related sites and came across yours - and I'm a BIG fan! I MEAN IT.

I went to see Jersey Boys here in Toronto a week or two ago and loved it! I'm planning to come back. I just think you guys are extremely amazing. I absolutely love your voice and just basically everything about the show. I also waited New Year's Eve to see your performance on CityTv; and as always, you guys were great even with that crazy cold weather. :)


- K.