About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A long-time Toronto-area Actor and Singer, Jeff Madden is now focusing on Teaching acting and singing in the GTA. Jeff starred as "Frankie Valli" in both the Toronto and Australian productions of JERSEY BOYS, winning the DORA award for outstanding performance in a musical by a male actor. Jeff is busy back at school, getting his MEd at U of T's OISE.

Friday, May 1, 2009

MY PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE

Hi Folks,

Don't know if this deserves a blog post all to itself or not, but what the heck...

I just wanted you all to know, in case you're considering buying tickets in advance to come see JERSEY BOYS: My Week Off is fast approaching.

I AM GOING ON VACATION THE LAST WEEK OF MAY!

(Not sure where yet, but I'll fill you in later.)

Therefore, I will not be performing the week of May 25-31st.

Cheers,

Jeff

3 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

My God, I was holding my breath, I'm coming Saturday, and I was worried you were going to say you weren't going to be there! Whew!
Glad your taking some time off, happy it's not starting this Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic how you're taking a week off, you certainly deserve it!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! now i'm sad, D=
i'm going to be performing on the 30th and i was hoping i could get some autogrpahs/whatnot, XD
but you deserve the week off,=D