About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A long-time Toronto-area Actor and Singer, Jeff Madden is now focusing on Teaching acting and singing in the GTA. Jeff starred as "Frankie Valli" in both the Toronto and Australian productions of JERSEY BOYS, winning the DORA award for outstanding performance in a musical by a male actor. Jeff is busy back at school, getting his MEd at U of T's OISE.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 Videos, An Interview, and An Article

Hey Everybody,

I thought I'd re-post some links to 2 Videos, An Interview and An Article, as the title of this post so aptly (and subtly) suggests.

You may have seen/heard all these before, especially if you check out my website regularly... I always post everything in the NEWS section of www.jeffmadden.ca.

Just as a reminder, I update my personal schedule and exciting Jersey Boys Toronto events there regularly, as well as link all the content there too. So, if anybody asks where to see this stuff, just send them to my website.

Enough plugs... The links are below...

Lucy Zilio - 2-minute video: Click Here

Lucy Zilio - 30-second video: CLICK HERE

Spider Jones CFRB Radio Interview with Jeff: SPIDER INTERVIEW

Broadway World.com's 1-year Anniversary Article: BROADWAYWORLD.COM

No comments: