About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A long-time Toronto-area Actor and Singer, Jeff Madden is now focusing on Teaching acting and singing in the GTA. Jeff starred as "Frankie Valli" in both the Toronto and Australian productions of JERSEY BOYS, winning the DORA award for outstanding performance in a musical by a male actor. Jeff is busy back at school, getting his MEd at U of T's OISE.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exclusive Jersey Boys Blog Interview

Hey Folks,

As I approach my last few days here in Sydney, here's my 2-part interview with the fine folks at Jersey Boys Blog.

Part 1:
http://jerseyboysblog.com/jbb-exclusive-interview-with-jeff-madden-from-toronto-to-down-under-as-a-jersey-boy-part-one/5285

Part 2:
http://jerseyboysblog.com/jbb-exclusive-interview-with-jeff-madden-from-toronto-to-down-under-as-a-jersey-boy-part-two/5288

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This enter helped me in my college assignment. Thanks Alot

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, what have you been doing since April? Any news on the horizon?

Jersey Boys Tickets said...

I think Bergen did a good job in the show, but I don't usually second guess casting directors. I usually don't even know there has been a change.